Rick Rudolph, founder and managing director at MBAtube, offers his top tips to help schools amplify their video strategy.
A successful content marketing strategy hinges on creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent stories about your institution. Rick Rudolph, founding and managing director at MBAtube, provides an easy-to-use checklist to get schools started with showcasing videos. Here are two tips from his list:
- First decide who you are making this video for - Which target audience do you want to reach? What style of video appeals most to your chosen audience?
Where will this video live? - Decide in advance where you will share this video. Different platforms attract different viewers with different user behaviors. Also consider the length and aspect ratio for this video.
Join a GMASS webinar on Tuesday, December 18, at 10:30 ET for the entire checklist and to learn:
- What to do and what not to do in video production.
- Real examples of successful videos.
- Tips and tricks on how effectively use your videos in your marketing strategy and campaigns.
- How to use GMASS leads with various marketing channels to showcase your videos.